YOUR DATA. OPTIMIZED.
Whether you are doing tax planning, working on your tax return, calculating your provision, or producing a report for the CFO - it all begins with data. So having the right data and ready when you need it is crucial.
Fortunately, collecting, directing, and managing data just got easier. ONESOURCE DataFlow makes this possible with web-based spreadsheets so you can have more control over your existing tax packages and workpapers - in one central location. Now you can pull data from around the globe without having to worry whether it's in the correct format.
- Leverage Microsoft
� Office Excel functionality and existing tax packages or create new ones. With ONESOURCE DataFlow designer add-ins, you can easily load templates into the solution and have the request sent out as an Excel data collection workbook.
- Easily distribute and monitor data collection requests with one click. Once you launch Excel, you can populate all the information within the template from ONESOURCE.
- Ensure version control of the distributed tax package with one central repository for all Excel-based data to be reviewed and consolidated.
- Avoid the chance of a transcription error. Once data is entered by the provider, it's never rekeyed.
- Make updates at any time without impacting previously collected data.
- The Excel Add-In feature within ONESOURCE DataFlow makes pulling and loading data easier than ever. Simply use an Excel worksheet to map and transfer data directly from ONESOURCE DataFlow to either ONESOURCE Tax Provision or ONESOURCE Income Tax without having to launch the software.
- Quickly extract necessary data and transfer to other applications.
- Identify worksheet errors easily, including incorrect codes and miscalculations, to avoid time-consuming edits, corrections, and additional review.
- Import scripted results from spreadsheets containing Macros or Visual Basic without having to remove those elements.